KUWAIT CITY – The market for counterfeit car parts in the Middle East is rising at an alarming pace, now accounting for an estimated 30% of the region’s $11 billion components sector. In a recent Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development report, the Middle East was highlighted as a central market in the $16 billion global trade in counterfeit auto parts, which is growing at an estimated 9%-11% per year. The illegal parts market in the Middle East increased 10% in volume and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Middle East Hub for Counterfeit Parts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.