With the Ferrari Enzo priced in the multi-megabuck range, neither cost nor refinement was spared in developing a 660-hp DOHC V-12 to propel the hyper sports car to 62 mph (100 km/h) in 3.9 seconds. 6L DOHC V-12 is all-new engine for Ferrari. Normally aspirated, Ferrari’s all-new V-12 is unusual in having 65-degree vee architecture rather than the more traditional 60-degrees for a V-12.(see related story: Enzo Supercar Paves Way for Future Ferrari Road Cars) The all-new engine’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mighty All-New 6L V-12 Powers Ferrari Enzo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.