BMW AG says Supervisory Board Chairman Volker Dopperfeld will not seek re-election to the post at its annual meeting in May due to retirement age requirements. The decision paves the way for former BMW Management Board Chairman Joachim Milberg to assume the post. Former BMW Chairman Joachim Milberg The German luxury car maker says the remaining members of the Supervisory Board have agreed to Milberg’s appointment. Milberg ran BMW’s day-to-day operations from February 1999, when ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Milberg to Take BMW Board Helm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.