CHELSEA, MI – DaimlerChrysler Corp. will, by the end of July, move a couple of its “Millennial” concept vehicles to the formal feasibility study stage where a business case will determine if they make it to production. The Jeep Compass is one of four "Millenial" concepts. Chrysler Group officials decided in March they would fast track a pair of concepts, having done an informal feasibility survey and gauging of public reaction to the four concepts unveiled at the North American ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Millennials Headed for Feasibility Study" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.