DETROIT – Delphi Corp.’s two-and-a-half-year journey through bankruptcy has been long and tortuous, but Chairman Robert “Steve” Miller says the supplier will emerge a better, stronger company, once capital markets provide the necessary financing to exit Chapter 11. “It won’t get done in weeks. It will be months, but we will get it done,” Miller tells members of the Automotive Press Assn. at a breakfast here this week to promote his new book, “The Turnaround Kid.” Delphi was supposed to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Miller Says Delphi Strong, Just Needs Capital" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.