LIUZHOU — Mini-vehicle producer Liuzhou-Wuling Automotive Co. Ltd. says it has won a contract with PT Bukit Sentul Tbk of Indonesia to export some 2,000 mini-vehicles annually beginning in 2001. The four-year deal represents Luizhou-Wuling's largest export contract to date. Under the agreement, the Indonesian company initially will buy 28 sample vehicles from Liuzhou-Wuling's entire product range, including mini-buses, mini-trucks, special-purpose mini-vehicles and light buses. PT Bukit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mini-vehicle leader secures major export contract with Indonesian firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.