Eaton Corp. and Bravo Family Llc, a subsidiary of the Uni Boring company, form a joint venture, Cyltec Llc, to manufacture and market cylinder heads for North American OEMs. Uni Boring brings its expertise in the manufacture of light vehicle cylinder heads to the venture, while Eaton is one of the premiere Tier 1 suppliers of engine valve-train systems, superchargers and engine air-management systems.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Minority JV to build heads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.