The latest plan to rescue Breed Technologies from bankruptcy court has a group of private investors, including Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Johnnie Cordell Breed, acquiring the company assets and recreating it as a minority enterprise. The deal does not stifle speculation that competitors such as Delphi Automotive Systems, Autoliv Inc. or TRW Automotive could acquire the troubled air bag and seat belt operations. Breed says it continues to pursue several options, including the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Minority Status Sought for Breed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642