Mississippi officials, which late last year scored a major coup in landing investment from Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. in the form of a new truck assembly plant, say they may not be done yet. Development authority insiders tell Ward's they have been approached by another company — through a third party — about a possible sizable investment in their state. Officials haven't been given details of the project, nor do they know the identity of the company involved. But they say that the scope of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mississippi Eyes More Auto Investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.