Mitsubishi Motors Corp., Honda Motor Co. Ltd. and Yamaha Corp. are recalling vehicles in Japan, say reports. Mitsubishi is recalling 32,000 Lancers built between January 1998 and April 2002 due to exhaust system problems. Honda recalls 18,081 Odyssey minivans built between November 1999 and February 2000 to repair an engine bolt. Yamaha recalls 5,849 Drag Star motorcycles.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsu, Honda and Yamaha Recalling in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.