CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. is betting the farm on its new 380 sedan, which goes on sale at more than 200 dealerships around the country this month. “In my 40-odd years in the motor industry in Australia, I really don’t think there has been a more anticipated launch," President and CEO Tom Phillips says. Mitsubishi 380 sedan "We are certainly looking forward to hearing feedback from consumers who go into our dealerships, and from the hundreds of thousands of people ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi 380 Hits Oz Dealerships" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.