CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. is calling a TV report on the auto maker’s performance in Japan and Australia as sensational and a threat to its viability. The report on the Australian Broadcasting Corp. channel reportedly revealed nothing new that Mitsubishi hasn’t already disclosed regarding the global recall of vehicles announced in July and the Fuso truck scandal, including charges against executives. Mitsubishi is spending A$600 million ($435 million) in new plant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Accuses Network News Station of Sensationalism" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.