NEW YORK – Two new SUVs will bear Mitsubishi Motors Corp. badging with the introduction here of the ’03 Outlander and the promise of another – to be built at the plant in Normal, IL – due in nine months. The second, as-yet unnamed SUV due in January or February of 2003, is the first of a new platform family to be built in the U.S., says Pierre Gagnon, president and chief operating officer of Mitsubishi Motor Sales of America Inc. It was designed for the North American market as part of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Adds SUVs to the Family Tree" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.