Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. will debut a 30-second Japanese-language TV commercial this week. Dubbed “Origami” and created by ad agency BBDO, it originally began airing on the Internet last December to promote the ’06 Endeavor cross/utility vehicle. With music by former Police member Stewart Copeland, the ad tells the story of mythical land, air and water creature called a “Ryu.” The Ryu follows “the Endeavor through an all-terrain maze of origami imagery until the SUV ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi to Air Japanese-Language Ad" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.