VIENNA – Wolfgang Denzel AG, the Vienna-based Mitsubishi Motors Corp. importer for Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary, this month phased out its activities in the three East European countries and will focus on the Austrian market only. Up to now, Denzel was the only Mitsubishi importer in Europe responsible for several countries. The three countries that were dropped accounted for about 10% of the Denzel group’s annual turnover. The company sold 4,081 Mitsubishi vehicles in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Appoints New Distributors in Central Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.