CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. plans to install a new $40 million large press and associated facilities at its Adelaide plant. The purchase is part of its A$1 billion ($661 million) investment program for the production of two all-new models. The vehicles, which will go into production after 2005, will be sold for both domestic and export markets. The new "AA" class press line will be the largest facility of its type within the global Mitsubishi group and within the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Australia Invests in Press" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.