CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. is offering buyouts to all of its 600 white-collar workers in Adelaide. Employees recently received a letter from the human resources department informing them of the size of their potential payouts and giving them two weeks to apply for the package. The auto maker will decide by June 15 how many workers it will let go, with the terminations set to take effect July 7. The offer comes just days after Mitsubishi slashed car production in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Australia Offers Buyouts to White-Collar Workers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.