CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. is recalling 70,000 locally built Magna and Verada sedans and wagons to fix a potential problem that could lead to a fuel leak. A spokesman says the recall involves cars built between Nov. 3, 1999, and Aug. 21, 2002, and is expected to cost Mitsubishi about A$1.4 million ($1.2 million). ’01 Mitsubishi Magna He says there is a possibility the silencer pad in the engine bay might retain moisture. If the pad is in contact with the under-hood ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Australia Recalls 70,000 Cars for Possible Fuel Leak" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.