Mitsubishi Motors Corp.'s plan to consolidate regional production of Asian utility vehicles in the Philippines hinges on the fiscal incentives the government is prepared to give to auto makers that will export products. Mitsubishi officials are quoted as saying the auto maker would need a very attractive incentive package to make the Philippines its utility vehicle production hub for Asia. Such a decision would be part of a major realignment in the Assn. of Southeast Asian Nations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Awaits Incentives from Philippines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.