SAN FRANCISCO – After a several-year barrage of entirely new products being brought to North America, the blitz is over for Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. Mitsubishi Colt won't come to U.S. Officials say plans for any all-new product – including the Colt small car that made it to the advanced planning stages – effectively have been killed. MMNA long had been studying bringing the Colt, a global subcompact that shares underpinnings with the Smart Forfour, to the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Axes Plans for New U.S. Entries" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.