NAGOYA, Japan ‚Äď Mitsubishi Motors Corp.‚Äôs sales in Japan are doing well this year, despite the auto maker‚Äôs struggles in the U.S. market. The new Japanese-only ‚Äėi‚Äô minicar is selling better than expected, and the all-new Outlander small cross/utility vehicle, due in the U.S. this fall, is outselling Toyota Motor Corp.‚Äôs all-new RAV4 CUV here. January through May, Mitsubishi sales in Japan rose 14% vs. year-ago‚Äôs 125,332 deliveries. ‚ÄúMitsubishi (in Japan) has a bright future in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Boosts Japan Sales With ‚Äėi,‚Äô Outlander" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.