SAO PAULO – Mitsubishi Motors do Brasil Ltda. will add two more vehicles into the mix at its Catalao Goias plant, says top executive Eduardo de Souza Ramos. “It has already been decided that we will produce two more vehicles, but we are now in the final phase of studies about the feasibility of the options available,” he says. Brazilian-made Mitsubishi L200 sport truck. The first product should be on the market in the second half of 2005 and the second vehicle in 2007, he says. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Brazil to Build More Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.