PORTLAND, OR – Better-than-expected sales of its all-new Eclipse sport coupe and a U.S. auto market turbocharged by rampaging Big Three incentives have officials at Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. optimistic the company may be starting on the road to recovery. Rich Gilligan, MMNA president and CEO, says the Eclipse, which went on sale in late May, is exceeding sales projections by some 65%. Eclipse sales for the May-July period are tracking at an annual rate of about 40,000 units, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Buoyant Over Eclipse" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.