Looking to grow in China, Mitsubishi Motors Corp. reportedly will buy a portion of the 50% stake of Southeast Fujian Motor Corp. of China owned by Taiwan’s China Motor Corp. Mitsubishi says it has inked a memorandum of understanding with China Motor to discuss the size of the stake it would buy in Southeast Fujian Motor, a joint venture of China Motor and Fujian Motor Industry Corp. China Motor, in which Mitsubishi owns a 14% stake, said in September it would sell 15% of Southeast Fujian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Buying Stake in Southeast Fujian of China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.