Mitsubishi Motors Corp. holds a ceremony to mark the start of construction of its third car plant in Thailand. The foundation-stone-laying ceremony at the Laem Chabang Industrial Estate in Chonburi province was attended by Thai Industry Minister Chaiwut Bannawat and Mitsubishi Motors President Osamu Masuko. The new facility, to be built adjacent to Mitsubishi’s two existing plants at the site, is due to begin production in March 2012. It will make the auto maker’s “global small” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Constructing Third Thai Plant to Build Global Small Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.