Mitsubishi Motors Corp. says its sales in China in 2003 surged 106% over year-prior, reaching 143,235 vehicles. Sales of the Sigma subcompact, sold as the Dingo in Japan, led the growth – up 185% to 20,339 units. The Liebo, sold as the Pajero and Montero in other markets, saw an 89% increase with sales of 29,536 units. Freeca deliveries rose 10% to 19,644 units, while sales of the Delica van remained flat at 30,392. The introduction of new vehicles, including the Lioncel sedan and Pajero ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Doubles Sales, Adds to Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642