CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. is changing advertising agencies for the first time in 34 years, naming Clemenger BBDO Sydney to handle its A$43-million ($32 million) account. Young and Rubicam had been the company's advertising agency. Its media buying company, mediaedge:cia will continue to handle Mitsubishi's media. "We are looking forward to this business relationship with Clemenger BBDO," Mitsubishi Australia President and CEO Tom Phillips says. Mitsubishi Australia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Dumps Ad Agency in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.