SHENYANG — A joint venture designed to produce Mitsubishi Motors Corp. automotive engines begins production in Shenyang, Liaoning province. The JV, comprised of a group of Chinese, Japanese and Malaysian companies and named Shenyang Hangtian-Mitsubishi Engine Co. Ltd., represents a total investment of RMB2.2 billion (US$266 million) and has a production capacity of 150,000 engines per year. Partners include China Hangtian Automotive Industrial Corp., with a 30% stake; Shenyang Jianhua ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi engine JV begins production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.