Three Mitsubishi Group companies reportedly have raised their stake in Mitsubishi Motors Corp. to 34% by converting a portion of their preferred stock. The three companies: Mitsubishi Corp.; Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.; and Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi; now own 5.399 billion outstanding common shares of MMC vs. 4.912 billion previously. Mitsubishi Heavy is the largest shareholder, with a 15.5% stake; followed by Mitsubishi Corp., with 13.7%. Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi has a 4.5% stake in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Group Companies Raise Stake in MMC to 34%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.