Mitsubishi Motors North America hires auto industry veteran David C. Schembri as executive vice president-sales and marketing. Schembri boasts 30 years of auto marketing experience, having held posts with Mercedes-Benz USA, Volkswagen of America Inc. and American Motors Corp. He most recently was with Mercedes, where he shepherded the launches of the SL, E-Class, CLK, C-Class with all-wheel drive and Maybach models. “I am extremely proud to join Mitsubishi Motors North America,” says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Hires Schembri to Head Sales and Marketing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.