Mitsubishi Motors Corp. will begin leasing its 100-mile- (160-km)-range i-MiEV electric vehicle in late July in Japan, with a starting price of ¥4.599 million ($46,929). “This is not the price that ordinary people can easily buy,” MMC President Osamu Masuko reportedly tells media Friday in Tokyo. “But as we increase our production, we aim to cut the price below ¥2 million ($20,421).” Hybrid-electric vehicles from both Toyota Motor Corp. and Honda Motor Co. Ltd. sticker at about the ¥2 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi i-MiEV to Be Priced at $47,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642