The European New Car Assessment Program conducts the first test of a fully electric vehicle, giving a 4-star rating to the Mitsubishi i-MiEV and its platform mates, the Citroen C-Zero and Peugeot iOn. Euro NCAP Secretary General Michiel van Ratingen says the rating indicates safety need not be compromised in zero-emissions vehicles. “It shows that a future 5-star accolade for EVs is not unthinkable,” he says in a statement. “Whether produced by established car manufacturers or by new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi i-MiEV, Platform Mates Garner 4-Star Euro NCAP Rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.