Mitsubishi Motors Corp. is seeking a stake in troubled Beijing Jeep Corp., the joint venture between its alliance partner, DaimlerChrysler AG and Beijing Automotive Industry Corp. Mitsubishi Outlander CUV will freshen Beijing Jeep’s lineup. The parties signed a letter of understanding regarding the JV on March 25. DC owns 42.4% of Beijing Jeep, with state-owned BAIC holding 57.6%. “Mitsubishi will become a new shareholder, and this will usher our cooperation onto a new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi to Join DaimlerChrysler China JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.