Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. names former Hyundai Motor America executive Charles Johnpeter as its new regional director-North Central Region. Johnpeter was vice president-Central Region at Hyundai, which he joined in 1985 as a market representation manager in Atlanta. It is not the first time Mitsubishi has hired away a Hyundai executive. Last year the South Korean-based importer’s former head, Finnbar O’Neill, was named CEO of Mitsubishi’s North American operations, and he’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Names Former Hyundai Exec to Sales Post" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.