Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. names Wayne Killen vice president-marketing. Killen previously worked for Mitsubishi as a product planner from 1987-1989. Killen reports directly to David Schembri, MMNA executive vice president-sales and marketing. Killen’s duties include advertising, brand-experience marketing, product and marketing public relations and product strategy. Like Schembri, Killen most recently spent time at Mercedes-Benz USA. He was manager for the Maybach brand.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Names Killen Marketing Head" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.