DETROIT – Mitsubishi Motors North America expects an all-new pickup truck and next-generation of its storied sports coupe to prop up its slumping U.S. sales. The auto maker, which has seen its sales fall continuously in the U.S. market over the past few years, says the new Raider compact pickup, due around October, and Eclipse sports coupe, going on sale in June, will be successful. New Mitsubishi Eclipse Despite the fact the Eclipse is in a shrinking segment, and other auto makers, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi: New Products Will Sell" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.