Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. has been unable to convince another auto maker to buy its shuttered Adelaide manufacturing plant. â€śWe initially wanted to sell it as a going concern to another automotive manufacturer, but weâ€™ve had no interest for that,â€ť Managing Director Rob McEniry tells the Herald Sun newspaper. The auto maker has put the entire plant up for sale, from the near-new stamping press to the 158-acre (64-ha) plot it sits on. â€śOur preference is to sell it as one lot,â€ť ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Oz Canâ€™t Find Auto Maker to Buy Adelaide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.