Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. reportedly is planning to launch Australia’s first battery-powered pure-electric car by the end of next year. “Mitsubishi (Motors Corp. doesn’t) make hybrid cars,” Mitsubishi Australia Ltd. Managing Director Rob McEniry tells the Herald Sun newspaper in Melbourne. “They make electric cars. And we will have one here as soon as we possibly can.” The launch target for the Mitsubishi i-MiEV is the final months of 2009, with a starting price in the A$30,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Oz Plans to Be First With EV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.