Mitsubishi Motors Corp. is planning to launch a new car in India’s executive segment sometime next year and this year hopes to build sales with a new Lancer variant. Mitsubishi Lancer Invex built by Hindustan Motors. K. Chandran, Hindustan Motors Ltd.’s general manager-marketing, says at a recent press conference that work has started on launching the new executive car. "But it is at a nascent stage right now,” he says. Hindustan assembles vehicles and engines for Mitsubishi in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Plans Executive Car for India; Fine-Tunes Lancer Price" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.