Mitsubishi Motors Corp. President Katsuhiko Kawasoe refutes merger rumors and counters speculation about the Japanese automaker's waning interest in the U.S. market by confirming plans to debut a new small sport/utility vehicle. As industry consolidation picks up speed and as Mitsubishi works to restructure its way back to profitability, Mr. Kawasoe wants people to know there is no grand merger in Mitsubishi's future — at least not for now. “Many observers argue for merger, first and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Plans New Small SUV For U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.