PARIS – Mitsubishi Motors Corp. will buy diesel engines with particulate filters from France’s PSA Peugeot Citroen for its version of the Mitsubishi Outlander cross/utility vehicle the two auto makers are sharing. The 2.2L 4-cyl. turbodiesel, which was developed jointly by PSA and Ford Motor Co., will be sold alongside a 2L diesel Mitsubishi has sourced from Volkswagen AG to sell in Europe starting earlier this year. The PSA turbodiesel and exhaust particulate filter are the same that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi, PSA Ready to Share Diesels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.