Mitsubishi Motors Corp. staged a recovery of sorts as it lost ¥21.65 billion ($194.4 million) in its fiscal first-quarter 2005, down from ¥54.69 billion ($491.1 million) in like-2004. However, revenues dropped 13% to ¥485.83 billion ($4.4 billion) vs. ¥557.60 billion ($5 billion) in first-quarter 2004. The auto maker is maintaining its previous estimate of a loss of ¥64 billion ($574.6 million) in fiscal 2005 due to continued aftershocks from recall scandals and bad financing schemes. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Q1 Loss Narrowed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.