Mitsubishi Motors Corp. says it is calling back 164,514 minicars because of potentially defective transmissions, the latest in a series of recalls for Mitsubishi. The Pajero Mini, Minicab and Town Box models made from October 1998 to July of this year are affected. All models were sold in Japan.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Recalling Minicars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.