Mitsubishi Motors Corp. recalls 38,626 Fuso Canter, Fuso Rosa and Fuso Fighter trucks built between March 1999 and September 2001 for problems relating to engine vacuum pumps and antilock braking systems. Problems with the engine vacuum pumps affect 16,209 Fuso Canter, Rosa and Fighter models and ABS problems involve 22,417 Canter and Rosa models. Mitsubishi estimates the recall and service campaign costs at ¥1.05 billion ($7.91 million). Some 927 trucks with possible vacuum pump ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Recalls 38,626 Trucks in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.