Mitsubishi Motors Corp. is recalling three models in Japan for various defects. Some 6,054 Delica minivans built from May 1994-March 1997 are being called back due to a faulty fuel injection pump, say reports. Two Delicas were involved in accidents related to the problem. Mitsubishi also is calling back 1,225 Proudia sedans made between January 2000 and June 2001 and 59 Dignity luxury sedans made between December 1999 and May 2001. Both campaigns are being blamed on transmissions that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Recalls Three Models in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.