Despite receiving a ¥450 billion ($4.4 billion) bailout last May that it dubbed “its last chance at survival,” Mitsubishi Motors Corp. gets yet another chance at life as several Mitsubishi group companies inject more cash into the troubled Japanese auto maker. Mitsubishi Corp., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. and Mitsubishi Tokyo Financial Group Inc., which already pumped ¥270 billion ($2.6 billion) into the auto maker last May, will provide another ¥270 billion largely by purchasing more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi to Receive ¥540 Billion Lifeline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.