Mitsubishi Motors Corp. is set to receive $686 million in syndicated loans from various institutions sometime this week, reports say. Mitsubishi Tokyo Financial Group is loaning the troubled auto maker the bulk of the money to replace $674 million it had borrowed last year. Mitsubishi reportedly was forced to repay the $674 million in late June when its financial stability took a hit in the wake of the unearthing of a second major recall cover-up in Japan. The initial amount of the new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi to Receive Loans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.