CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. seemingly gets a vote of confidence from its Japanese parent, which indicates it plans to continue operations in Australia. New version of the Magna (above) is due in 2005. Mitsubishi Motors Corp. says it is committed to the next-generation Magna, on which the Australian operation already has invested some A$200 million ($151 million). The new Magna is due for release in 2005. In addition, a Mitsubishi spokesman in Japan is quoted by an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Says Committed to Next-Generation Magna, Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.