Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. says prices for the new ’04 Endeavor midsize crossover SUV will begin at $25,597 for the LS 2-wheel drive model and reach $33,497 for a fully loaded, all-wheel-drive Limited model. The Endeavor LS AWD bases at $27,597 and the Endeavor XLS ranges from $27,897 for a 2WD model to $32,997 for a fully loaded AWD model. The top-of-the-line Endeavor Limited will start at $31,697 with 2WD. Options include cooled and heated front seats and heated side mirrors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Says Endeavor to Base at $25,597" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.