ROMULUS, MI – Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. is counting on its new Raider compact pickup truck to provide “incremental” sales. David Schembri, executive vice president-sales and marketing, declines to disclose a sales target for the truck, but says by the end of this week some 2,000 units will be at dealers, and by the end of next month about 4,000 should be available to buyers. (See related story: Zetche, Bernhard Signed Off on Raider) For the remainder of September, Schembri ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Says Raider Sales Will Be Incremental" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.